Making sure you are checked out properly for safety and to perform your best on the job.
Getting the job done for you
Your number one job as an employee is to work injury-free and in a safe environment, but accidents and injuries happen. We offer occupational medicine services to employers, municipalities and insurance organizations so that you can get the best care for your needs.
If you experience an injury on the job or need a health screening, we're here to provide treatment and testing including physical wellness checks, drug screenings, injury care and more with services, including:
- Breath alcohol tests
- COVID-19 tests
- DOT (Department of Transportation) physicals
- Drug screens
- Injury management for work-related injuries and illnesses
- Massachusetts Human Resource Department (HRD) physicals
- Medical surveillance (annual physical required by employer)
- Pre-employment physicals
- Pulmonary function testing (PFT)
- Travel medicine
The Occupational Medicine program accepts self-pay and private pay customers. The program does not accept private insurance. Payment is due in full upon service or is billable with an established client account.
There is no cost to the client or employee. We are reimbursed at the Massachusetts set state rate.